Always check out our main page for the latest updates in the store :
Full Classic Fly Starter Kit available at our online store:
1/32 Fly Ferrari 512 Slot Car Chassis
- Limited lifetime guarantee - if it breaks, Changing Gearz will replace it!!!
- Light weight and strong
- Lower Center of Gravity than Stock Chassis
- Accepts Slot.it Sidewinder motor pod (CH68, CH64, CH62 etc)
- Accepts 2mm axle height adjusters on front axle (SCC rounded 2mm or slot.it 2mm)
- Accepts Slot.it axle bushings (CH56) for front axle (optional)
- ribbing to control chassis flex
- Strengthened body mount pads
- Motor wire stays molded in
- Fits all Fly Ferrari 512 models
- Minor cockpit trimming required for proper fit * New low profile cockpit coming soon. No trimming!
Compatible Fly Ferrari 512 Cars (not all models shown - there are many!)
**Consider a "photo cockpit" before trimming interior - pop/pry interior out of car, take a photo of interior from above and print out on photo paper. Remove driver helmet from stock interior poke a hole in helmet location and glue in place on paper. Tape paper to interior of car
To trim stock Cockpit:
Install CGin3D chassis on to body without motor pod (so you can clearly see interior of the 512)
With a marker - draw a line in the region shown in red ~ from the motor pod mounting hole toward the rear.
Cut away material
Install motor pod on chassis and test fit chassis to car. Trim as required.